We’ve (probably) found our home-away-from-home in Dublin!
When we decided we wanted to go to Ireland, it was obvious that we weren’t going to go to a resort since most of what we want to do involves going out!
- Visit pubs and listen to music.
- Stroll down Grafton Street.
- Pour a pint at the Guinness brew house (Holly’s already done this and loves to remind me of that fact!)
- Visit Trinity College & Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- A driving day-trip to see the Cliffs of Moher
So, how about it, Euro-trekkers? Anything else we simply MUST do while in Ireland??