I have come to accept that I am ridiculously meta. I spend more time organizing for doing than actually doing and then I organize my organization! Months ago, I imported the OBB Checklist into my Google Calendar
Since I’m a Google whore (and my brother works for Google, go team!) a lot of my tools are Google products. It would be insanely awesome if all of these things just automatically merged with one another, but they don’t.
- Pinterest – idea gathering
- Facebook – communication
- Evernote – long-form note taking, idea gathering, document storage, to do lists, reminders
- WordPress.com -Wedsite (Information gathering, updates, RSVP, Registry, Invitations, Ceremony Program)
- IFTTT – gathering photos & videos from our wedding guests
- Drop Box – collaborating, gathering photos and videos from our wedding guests
- Google Drive – document storage, collaborating, planning spreadsheets, document creation
- Google Calendar – appointments, tasks/to do lists, reminders
- Google Now – reminders
- Google Keep – reminders, to-do lists, short form note-taking
- Gmail – communication, document storage
- Google Inbox – I’m not really sure about this one yet…
- Paypal – Modified “registry“
Any suggestions for other sites or utilities?